Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow and more snow!


  11454297503_e27946e4ff_h         I spent the weekend feeling as though I was running in circles trying to keep up with my father’s busy schedule. Besides working at his job my father does snowplowing on the side with a snowplow he made himself out of spare parts from things including a tractor. He spent 3 days straight snowplowing different places including plowing out the Church we attend several times for many hours at a time.  When he was not snow plowing he was at home sleeping and I was busy trying to keep the wood stove going while doing my mountain of homework. It was a long weekend and with all the snow plowing my father starting complaining of a major pain in the back of his head. He is better now but I know he was in a lot of pain because my father does not complain of pain because of how he was raised. All prayers would be greatly appreciated as I worry about all the work he has ahead in the next few weeks especially if it should snow again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment